Friday, April 27, 2012

                                                                                             Archana Kochhar     
                          Archana Kochhar Sarees Red


Enhance your feminine looks with this red and green saree by Archana Kochhar. Its lehenga style makes it a perfect attire for day festivals and evening parties, both. Green velvet has been used to enhance the beautiful embroidery of this saree.


Details for Archana Kochhar Sarees Red
Red and green crush Georgette saree. The saree by Archana Kochchar has been machine embroidered using silk thread and sequins compiled with aari work. It comes with an embroidered matching blouse in crush Georgette fabric (may change). The length of saree is 5.40 meters and blouse is .80 meter blouse.
 
FabricGeorgette
ColorRed



1 comment:

  1. I am one of more dissapointed customer of Jabong.com. I had placed an online order of a pair of shoes and dress. I got this order timely and was impressed with their services but after unwrapping my order I was shocked to see the packet. That was containing both of the products but the shoes were not like I had seen on their site. When I called at customer care they told me to replace that pair of shoes. But still no one came from their after calling them thrice in a week.
    I have filed an complaint against them on their site as well as at Consumer Courtsite but so far no action has been taken on this case. Please help find me the relevant solution or just be aware while online shopping.

    ReplyDelete