Friday, April 27, 2012


                                                                                                        My Foot
                                My Foot Sandals Red
 
 
 
Give a swanky touch to your party outfits with these sandals from My Foot. Crafted in a scarlet red colour, they will definitely ramp up your glamour quotient. Team these sandals with your favourite dress.
 
 
 

Details for My Foot Sandals Red

Red coloured sandals for ladies from My Foot. These non-leather sandals feature kitten heels, open shaped toes and a detailed strap.
 
Upper MaterialNon Leather
Sole MaterialResin Sheet
Lining materialNon Leather
ColorRed
ClosingUnspecified
Heel shapekitten
Heel height in cm4-6 cms
Tip shapeOpen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                               
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment